Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Each day a new

Thoughts of what life would be if it were you and me
In this world that surrounds us

Everything always pointing to no, even though
in the deepest part of my heart
I know it to be true

It is my burden to bare, the monkey on my back
In this world that surrounds me

You are caught in an endless sea, why
would you kiss the world good-bye
Each day is a new I see no reason to leave
not yet my love

Give your beginnings a chance to show you
that if you keep pushing....

You and I will be forever dancing,
on and on.





4 comments:

abaddon911 said...

Very good! You have a way with words.

neilbsmith78 said...

Good job! I am very glad you are doing this!!!

singer416 said...

That was wonderful!

Kindlelynn said...

I like, I like! My favorite line is the ending, "you and I will be forever dancing on and on." what a beautiful picture that places in my head. :0)